For proper operation the application must have access to:
- location – to determine the current location of the user and objects,
- Internet connection – to download object data, check and download updates,
- read and save files – so you can use the media,
- camera – you can take your own picture of the object,
- vibrations – the application can inform that the user is approaching an object,
- wallpaper settings – to make the function of displaying an image of the object when the phone is switched off,
- the ability to operate in the background, lock the phone into the sleep mode – so you can use the application when the phone is hidden.