Help for users:
Installation and operation of applications
Assistance to procurers:
Procurement and execution process
Full freedom, you don’t have to. You can place the application within your own Google Play account (and other operators) or use ours. You can also post it on your own page, for example, along with installation instructions from an external source.
This is partly possible, in two ways:
- by downloading and running another client’s application – please note that the main functionality will be available in the area for which the application was created,
- (option in preparation) using a web-based demo version, where you can upload parameters of several objects and then simulate.
Using a special panel, which you will get access to after concluding a contract or sending an order and advance payment (details). The panel allows you to upload all necessary information (objects, content, multimedia, settings, etc.), to the extent that you decide to implement on your side.
You will find the panel manual on this page.
Yes, in some ways:
- in electronic form (PDF, PowerPoint, etc.) – then it will be sent to the given e-mail address,
- in printed form – then it will be sent to the given postal address.
Please note that the offer can be prepared in two ways:
- as a set of general information about the application and the offer to create it,
- as above, plus information about the cost of creating the application – then please provide us with the expected functionality in advance (details below)
If you are interested, please choose the form, provide contact details and choose the type of offer (general / detailed). If you choose a detailed offer, please select the expected functionality on this page, save the results to PDF and attach to your message.
There are no major restrictions. The most important factor is that the contracting authority has the right to have information about the facility at its disposal. The contract contains a statement by the purchaser that they own all copyrights to the materials provided.